Hosting is important. It’s where your website is stored so people can access it on the internet. There are 1000’s of different hosting companies out there so finding the most reliable company for the best price can be a daunting task.
Some companies charge a fortune but that doesn’t always mean quality and then there is budget companies that are much cheaper but then may lack customer support.
What happens if you get stuck? Or the severs go down and you can not get in contact to find out what is happening? You need a reliable hosting company with great customer support for the best price to suit your budget.
That’s where I come in!
I can offer advice on what I believe is the best solution for you based the needs of your project and budget.
I can offer and explain the different options and recommend companies based on your project.
So if you need advice or a hand choosing a solution that’s right for you, give me a shout.
Also once you have made your choice I can then help set up your website or move existing website(s) across to your new hosting company.
Get in touch and let me help you with your hosting needs.
As standard each hosting package will have the following:
- Offsite back-ups every 3-4 hours. I can give you 1 copy a month if you need.
- SSL as standard, adding an extra layer of security. Some companies charge around £120 for this ( the same as a years worth of hosting from me :/ ).
- Free WordPress migration from your current host to mine.
- Monthly WordPress Updates. I manually do WordPress and Plugin updates on a site and check everything is as it should be once a month reducing the security risk.
- Unlimited Email accounts can be set up ( you are only limited by the space of the hosting account which is 2GB ).
- 2GB of storage ( 100,000 file limit ) if more storage is required let me know and we can talk about 🙂 .
- The server has software installed to help speed up sites. I will install a plugin on your site to take advantage of this. Previous sites I have done this on have loaded up to 50% faster ( this is not a guarantee only a guidance based on past results). I can provide a report where possible.
- The latest version of PHP
- UK based SSD hosting ( faster storage then a normal Hard Drive )
- UK based 24/ 7 secondary support from the hosting company. I monitor sites and will investigate in a timely manner.
- SLA: The hosting company do offer a 100% uptime SLA ( but even Facebook, Amazon, Google and Microsoft go down so I can not and will not ever guarantee this so a standard SLA of 99.9% is in place
- Website Monitoring: I use a service which checks if your website is up/ down and if I become aware of the site being down I will investigate and deal with the issue or if I can’t I will contact the server guys to help and get it sorted.
- Communication: In the event of an issue with the server I’ll let you know and keep you in the loop with what support is saying. So far the server hasn’t gone down at all and when I have put a non support ticket into the host company late at night they still replied within the hour.
- Ongoing Support: If you have issues with your site or need advice I will try my best to help.
Email me with what you need or what you are looking for and I will be in touch with how I can help. My email is: email@example.com