So you have a WordPress site and some hosting already but you’re not happy or the host doesn’t care if an update has broken your site just as long as they get their money or maybe it’s a bit slow and their support is a nightmare to deal with?
I have a client who used to be with GoDaddy and had automatic updates enabled which one day broke her site. She contacted their support who said “check the error logs for the cause”. That’s easy….. if you are a developer.
She came to me for some help to fix the issue which I did happily and now I host her website and each month update her WordPress and plugins manually and check the site over to make sure everything is good.
I now offer free website migration, from your host to mine, and 50% off the first month hosting then £10 a month after that.
So what do you get for you £10 a month?
- Offsite back-ups every 3-4 hours. I can give you 1 copy a month if you need.
- SSL as standard, adding an extra layer of security. Some companies charge around £120 for this ( the same as a years worth of hosting from me :/ ).
- Free WordPress migration from your current host to mine.
- Monthly WordPress Updates. I manually do WordPress and Plugin updates on a site and check everything is as it should be once a month reducing the security risk.
- Unlimited Email accounts can be set up ( you are only limited by the space of the hosting account which is 2GB ).
- 2GB of storage ( 100,000 file limit ) if more storage is required let me know and we can talk about 🙂 .
- The server has software installed to help speed up sites. I will install a plugin on your site to take advantage of this. Previous sites I have done this on have loaded up to 50% faster ( this is not a guarantee only a guidance based on past results). I can provide a report where possible.
- The latest version of PHP
- UK based SSD hosting ( faster storage then a normal Hard Drive )
- UK based 24/ 7 secondary support from the hosting company. I monitor sites and will investigate in a timely manner.
- SLA: The hosting company do offer a 100% uptime SLA ( but even Facebook, Amazon, Google and Microsoft go down so I can not and will not ever guarantee this so a standard SLA of 99.9% is in place
- Website Monitoring: I use a service which checks if your website is up/ down and if I become aware of the site being down I will investigate and deal with the issue or if I can’t I will contact the server guys to help and get it sorted.
- Communication: In the event of an issue with the server I’ll let you know and keep you in the loop with what support is saying. So far the server hasn’t gone down at all and when I have put a non support ticket into the host company late at night they still replied within the hour.
- Ongoing Support: If you have issues with your site or need advice I will try my best to help.
If you don’t have a WordPress site but are still interested in hosting with me then please get in touch . If you have a website built using Wix or SquareSpace or a similar set up still get in touch if you would be interested in getting them converted into WordPress for better speed/ improvement on Google Ranking.
If you are interested in this or have any questions at all please get in touch and let me know 🙂 .